As a member of the B2B Operations team, you will directly contribute to optimizing the speed and efficiency of the B2B organization at Calm. You will act as the primary Salesforce Administrator, while also managing other sales/marketing tools that integrate with the platform. You’ll maintain and streamline integrations both between tools and with our backend databases, constantly improve data quality, relentlessly focus on automation, and maintain detailed documentation. You can work with a high degree of autonomy, quickly identify systems-related bottlenecks, and leverage best practices and past experience to design scalable solutions. Top candidates will come from B2B backgrounds where they have seen rapid growth and scale.
- Own and manage all go-to-market systems (SFDC, Hubspot, Outreach.io, GetFeedback, ZoomInfo, DocuSign CLM, etc.)
- Successfully communicate with cross-functional partners internally, and manage vendor relationships externally
- Manage all SFDC processes including, but not limited to custom object/field creation and maintenance, validations, data architecture, workflow and process automation, user profiles and permission sets, role hierarchy, and 3rd party integrations
- Effectively manage and work with external SFDC contractors
- Relentlessly focus on optimizing each GTM system, thinking through database integrations (i.e. redshift) and data architecture improvements
- Manage overall data quality/hygiene and ongoing processes to support data quality
- Engage, as required, with internal data team to explain requirements and work toward optimal solutions that drive data quality and scalability
- Execute overall process and system improvement on an ongoing basis, always seeking to improve upon the current state
- Create and maintain detailed documentation for all sales processes
- Effectively prioritize and manage additional ad-hoc requests and responsibilities
- 3+ years of Salesforce admin experience
- Experience owning/managing leading sales tools including, but not limited to, SFDC, Outreach.io, Hubspot, ZoomInfo, GetFeedback, and DocuSign CLM
- Ability to manage integrations (bi-directional field syncing, API call limitations, troubleshooting/bug fixing) between multiple systems
- Familiarity with Amazon Redshift and leading data architecture methodologies
- Ability to identify manual processes and automate them, taking a holistic approach
- Highly analytical, solution oriented
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to navigate complex cross-functional situations
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment with a high degree of autonomy
- Relentless attitude towards process improvement
- Strong organizational, project management, and analytical skills
- Early-stage experience in a fast past, high growth company
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Science, Finance, Math, or other relevant subject areas
- Familiarity with with Confluence, Jira, and Asana for documentation and work-planning
We believe that mental health is health, and every person should be considered in the discussion. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Calm is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion, both in our hiring practices and in our experiences as a Calm employee. We strive to create a mindful and respectful environment where everyone can bring their authentic self to work, and experience a culture that is free of harassment, racism, and discrimination.
Calm is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. Please inform Calm’s Recruiting team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.