Brightcove is looking for a talented Salesforce Developer to join our Business Systems team. You will have the opportunity to sharpen your technical skills by developing solutions for a world-class Salesforce platform and related systems.
- Manage projects throughout the entire software development life cycle (including design, coding, testing, deployment, documentation, and support)
- Create custom objects, workflows, triggers, the Force.com IDE, migration tools, SOQL, SOSL, and web services
- Design and develop solutions on the Salesforce.com platform, using Apex programming language
- Work with Salesforce.com Web Services APIs
- Develop custom applications and perform testing using Salesforce Apex and Visualforce. Writes, tests, analyzes,s and implements high-quality code according to specifications.
- Follow Salesforce best practices and guidelines in implementing solutions, without creating the technical debt or compromising security
- Perform independent code reviews and certify code developed by yourself and other team members
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- 3+ years of hands-on experience as a Salesforce Developer
- 2+ years Salesforce CPQ development experience
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce integration patterns, best practices, and capabilities including APIs, security, authentication, etc.
- Understand Object-Oriented concepts and the ability to implement them
- Good understanding of other related web technologies (SQL, SOAP, HTML, etc)
- Good to have experience with Lightning development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Ability to take initiative and work following company processes
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high change environment
If you've got all the way to the bottom of this description, thank you for your interest in Brightcove! If this role sounds like something that is exciting to you please don't hesitate to apply, even if you don't meet all of our qualifications. We recognize that no candidate is perfect and Brightcove would love to have the chance to get to know you.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.