Who we are
At Brazen, we believe everyone deserves a job they love, including you! We are a smart, scrappy, compassionate, and fun bunch, who genuinely love our jobs almost as much as we love our customers.
Brazen is a rapidly growing Venture Capital-backed SaaS startup. Our HQ is in Arlington, VA. Some of our roles are local to our DC office, but we have talented teams all over the map as we continue to build our safety-first hybrid remote and in-person culture, and we care more about what you might bring to our team and where you want to go in your career than where you are located.
If you're like us, you've read tons of job descriptions that look a whole lot like this one. But what we can't put in words is why we would love to hear from you. You've heard the term "living in the gray area," right? Well, a great fit for Brazen is someone who wants to live in technicolor. There's never a gray moment here! We are all entrepreneurs at heart, who believe that when you bring your full self to work, the possibilities are infinite.
If your interest is piqued, let's chat! We'd love to show you, rather than tell you, what makes us special, and find a place in our organization where you can thrive.
What we do
Our virtual event platform offers employers, universities, workforce development organizations, and associations an innovative way to connect, engage, and chat with top talent--passive and active, as well as their current employees. Organizations like CVS Health, KPMG, Raytheon, dozens of hospitals, school districts, colleges, and universities leverage our technology every day to increase engagement and improve communication, and simply lower barriers for job seekers.
Who we are seeking
Brazen is seeking a Senior Salesforce Administrator (SFDC Admin) to own Salesforce, and partner closely with our revenue teams to streamline, expand, and optimize our Salesforce systems and processes. Reporting directly to the Vice President of Revenue Operations, the ideal candidate will have strong technical and communication skills, serving as the go-to person for our sales, customer success, and marketing departments. This role will lead everything from tactical execution of basic updates to more robust projects such as keeping current with AppExchange solutions, as well as other strategic projects such as helping to develop and provide SFDC training and guidance across teams as we grow.
In this role, you will
- Develop Salesforce and related systems to scale and optimize key processes to deliver business outcomes
- Coordinate the gathering, scoping, prioritization, and completion of requirements for new development projects across the company
- Technically execute platform configuration, custom development, and maintenance
- Advise and lead troubleshooting, including root cause analysis, and partner with the team to generate solutions
- Proactively find, and identify, and implement needed system changes based on our process optimization goals; manage and communicate changes to users before implementations
- Design and develop solutions that maximize effectiveness and improve 360 view of customer while maintaining existing functionality
- Manage all processes that impact or relate to salesforce.com, and manage new releases of SFDC
- Implement and maintain custom objects, formulas, validation rules, workflows, process builder, approvals, and assignment rules
- Build and establish management and individual contributor (IC) level dashboards to enhance visibility and reporting across the revenue team
- Improve, automate and scale revenue and financial data in support of executives and leadership
- Maintain system security and integrity regarding user information, including adding and removing licenses, reassigning profiles, designing, creating and maintaining roles and hierarchies, and monitoring usage/storage
- Create, document and maintain all processes related to Salesforce, including company processes, workflows, fieldmaps, and any other reporting
- Monitor, maintain, and continuously improve data quality
- Create and provide day to day user assistance, new and existing user training, adoption, and overall satisfaction with Salesforce; provide user mentorship as needed
- Support integrations and workflows between Salesforce and other sales enablement platforms; attend planning meetings, assist with technology integrations
- Stay closely on top of leads, opportunities, accounts, and contacts as appropriate
- Partner closely with Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing to create processes to monitor activities, trends, sales, renewals, and leads
- Report and dashboard creation and maintenance; own dashboards, reports, and folder upkeep
You’re a strong fit for this role if you bring
- 5+ Years of Salesforce administration experience
- Salesforce.com Administrator certification (*required*)
- Experience working with a B2B SaaS company (in high growth mode, ideal)!
- In-depth knowledge of the standard capabilities of SFDC, and have successfully expanded on those capabilities through the use of process builder and/or integration with external systems
- Strong reporting background using standard reporting tools including standard salesforce.com reporting functionality
- Experience re-engineering and updating an existing Salesforce.com configuration to provide solutions for reporting, workflows and enhanced functions
- A strong attention to detail, with strong written and verbal and communication and interpersonal skills
- A proven ability to work independently, but also be a team player with a “Get Sh*t Done” attitude
- Experience effectively using Salesforce.com as a revenue analysis tool
- Enthusiasm and passion… at Brazen, We Always Find the Fun is one of our core values
- Strong problem-solving skills, data and software applications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience