BookNook is a dual bottom line education technology company that is committed to closing the early reading opportunity gap through innovations that prioritize authentic human connections to support learning. We believe the best edtech solutions are developed and supported by people with their roots in the classroom or the social sector, and we strive to build a team that reflects the diversity of the communities we serve.
Our company has been growing at an extremely rapid pace as we scale up to meet the generational crisis presented by the pandemic. We are looking for a highly capable salesforce administrator to ensure that our Salesforce platform is built and maintained so that our team can thrive. In this role, your duties will include creating user accounts, maintaining our sales databases, and training staff on the effective use of Salesforce products.
The Salesforce Administrator reports to the Revenue Operations Manager and will ensure the revenue functions are well equipped to develop, track, and analyze performance goals.
- Experience building Salesforce reports and pages
- Upgrading and configuring salesforce systems for optimized integration.
- Managing Salesforce roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups.
- Importing sales department leads, contacts, and other data.
- Maintaining the sales cloud, as well as building custom reports and dashboards.
- Performing database maintenance tasks, including diagnostic tests and duplicate entry cleansing.
- Evaluating and installing new Salesforce releases, as well as providing training and support.
- Documenting processes, including error reports and changes to field history tables.
- Preparing revenue reports for all departments.
- Advanced data analysis skillsAbility to think quickly, critically and strategically
- Excellent project management skills
- The ability to thrive in an environment based on the principle of High Standards and High Fives
- An interest in working in a mission-driven company with a dual bottom line
- Ensuring optimal performance of salesforce systems and products.
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards,
- Ensures data quality by building reports for the data stewards to monitor data integrity and consistency
- Communicate effectively with managers to identify and address areas for improvement
- Supports the review of business process and company policies to help enhance workflow
It Would Also Be Great If You
- Have experience with softwares like Salesloft, Pardot, Mailchimp and Tableau
- Have experience in edtech, govtech, or a related industry
- Have been part of a startup during rapid growth and have seen what it takes to navigate inflection points of rapid growth