BCS is a spinout from BlueWave Solar who makes it easy for people to reduce their footprint and give back to communities by making clean energy options more accessible, more affordable and more equitable for all. We’re proud to deliver consumer products like community solar and innovative technology products that are currently being developed. BCS strives to create the most diverse, inclusive, just and equitable environment for our employees, customers, partners and communities and we value the triple bottom line of People, Planet and Profit.
The BlueWave Solar Technology team is seeking a Salesforce Software Engineer to join the team and be part of our mission to build an industry-leading platform that allows customers to switch to clean, local energy sources. They should have knowledge of software development and design, be a quick learner, and have passion to improve themselves by adopting new development skills. They should also be knowledgeable on best practices for application development. They should be flexible and willing to learn new programming skills and methodologies.
- Designs, develops, and maintains complex applications
- Identifies when to use configuration vs. code to solve a problem
- Develops unit tests and ensures code coverage that accurately tests business logic and functionality
- Participates in developing specifications for epics and user stories
- Solves or recommends solutions for complex issues and problems
- Documents designs, issues, solutions as needed
- Collaborates within the Agile framework, fosters a team approach to software development and delivery
- Engages in improving software delivery through DevOps and other Agile practices
- Stays current in new Salesforce and related technologies to maintain a high level of subject matter expertise.
- Writes performant code with consideration for governor limits imposed by the Salesforce Platform
- Knowledge of declarative development on the Salesforce platform including Workflow Rules, Process Builders, Flows, Formula Fields, etc.
- Salesforce certifications are a plus
- Experience with SFDX or CI/CD pipelines, Zuora, NetSuite, Conga, Boomi is a plus
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or equivalent