The role of the Director, Revenue Operations is to ensure that the Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success teams are being supported operationally. The Sales, Marketing, and CS teams are your customer and their success and efficiency are your mission.
You will partner cross-functionally to implement scalable systems, processes, and tools to enable the company to grow and capture market share. The Director, Revenue Operations reports to the Head of Finance with dotted lines to the COO and CRO.
- Partner cross functionally with Sales, CS, Legal & Finance teams to improve execution of pre- and post-sales processes, including approval process, deal desk and quote to cash processes, contract management, billing & invoice management, and tracking exceptions to our terms and conditions
- Recommend, manage, and troubleshoot go-to-market tech stack. Will own Salesforce and Gainsight.
- Implement data governance framework to ensure data integrity and single source of truth
- Develop reporting & dashboards to show performance, trends, opportunities, and risks across the customer lifecycle
- Work with marketing to ensure all top of funnel activities are captured and tracked and data integrity is preserved
- Help drive key operational metrics for the sales organization like quota attainment, pipeline coverage, stage conversion rates
- Support core CS operational processes such as target-setting, book re-balancing, and renewal/retention/health/risk forecasting
- Perform data analyses on large and disparate datasets to gather insights required to make key business decisions, including renewal data, product adoption, and book of business planning/resourcing
- Will assist with Board materials preparation and ad hoc analyses as needed
- 2-5 years Revenue Operations experience (or Sales Ops, Customer Success Ops, Marketing Ops) or 5+ years of experience in Sales, Customer Success, or Management Consulting
- Deep knowledge of tools in the Revenue stack: Salesforce, Gainsight, Marketo, Outreach, ZoomInfo, Intacct, LeanData, Hoovers, and Adobe Echosign
- Expertise in Excel and Google Sheets
- Passion for implementing and managing innovative, highly effective tools & processes