BetterCloud is the leading SaaS Management Platform (SMP) that enables IT professionals to discover, manage and secure the growing stack of SaaS applications in the digital workplace. With an expanding ecosystem of SaaS integrations, thousands of forward thinking organizations like Zoom, Walmart, and Square now rely on BetterCloud to automate processes and policies across their cloud application portfolio.
A pioneer of the SaaSOps movement, BetterCloud has built a community of more than 45K IT professionals who are embracing the new role of SaaSOps within IT organizations. The company launched the first-ever annual SaasOps-focused conference, Altitude, and publishes annually the definitive market research report, State of SaaSOps, on the market and category.
BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, CA and Atlanta, GA. The company's total amount raised to date is $187 million. Investors include Warburg Pincus, Accel, Bain Capital Ventures, Flybridge Capital Partners, and Greycroft Partners.
We’re looking for a Revenue Operations Manager who will have the opportunity to inform business decisions across our Revenue organization through the analyses and insights you generate. You will help the Sales team to maximize their performance through analytics, reporting, and KPIs. Reporting to our VP of Sales Excellence and working closely with our Sales leadership team on forecasting, performance management metrics, sales processes, and systems. You will be the trusted partner of Sales and will make supporting recommendations on ways to improve the productivity and scale of the organization.
- You are a proactive self-starter, with the ability to thrive in environments with multiple cross-functional stakeholders with varying priorities. You can more than hold your own with the day-to-day requests, but your real passion is digging deep, reconciling what you see with the "why" and surfacing overlooked trends and indicators that could lead to better GTM decisions.
- You have 2+ years of Sales operations experience within an inside a Sales organization, a plus if you have experience with Marketing & Customer success.
- High degree of attention to detail and ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Advanced Excel and Google Sheets experience and experience analyzing complex data sets.
- Experience creating workbooks and views in Tableau; if no prior experience, commitment to learn the tool within the first 60 days of role (shadowing, online self-learning, etc.).
- Understanding of Salesforce administration and data structures.
- An agile team player with a sense of urgency, you're excited to join a growing team and organization, and are energized by building, measuring, and iterating to generate results.
- A strong and confident communicator, you can easily express your ideas and opinions verbally, in writing and orally.
What You'll Do as Revenue Operations Manager
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Business Systems, Finance, Renewals, Customer Operations and others to ensure smooth operation of the business and consistent achievement of growth goals.
- Proactively monitor and strive to maintain high levels of data quality, accuracy, and process consistency across all GTM functions, partnering with Marketing and Customer Operations.
- Own creation of reports and dashboards to measure and report on key revenue metrics, and perform deep analyses on the leading, in-process, and lagging indicators to support the revenue organization.
- Enable a best-in-class sales forecast, pipeline and operating cadence. This will include everything from gathering data, improving predictive measures, running analysis, and facilitating forecasting and planning.
- Partner with Business Systems team to continue to build out and optimize our CRM (Salesforce) instance across key revenue processes, serving as the revenue stakeholder for all systems projects.
- Partner with Finance on territory creation, compensation planning, deal desk operations, goal creation, and incentive strategies. Maintain rules of engagement and escalation documentation for territories.
- Create charts, data sets, slides, and supporting documentation for all Sales meetings, QBRs, and other critical meetings.