BetterCloud is the leading SaaS Management Platform (SMP) that enables IT professionals to discover, manage and secure the growing stack of SaaS applications in the digital workplace. With an expanding ecosystem of SaaS integrations, thousands of forward thinking organizations like Zoom, Walmart, and Square now rely on BetterCloud to automate processes and policies across their cloud application portfolio.
A pioneer of the SaaSOps movement, BetterCloud has built a community of more than 45K IT professionals who are embracing the new role of SaaSOps within IT organizations. The company launched the first-ever annual SaasOps-focused conference, Altitude, and publishes annually the definitive market research report, State of SaaSOps, on the market and category.
BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, CA and Atlanta, GA. The company's total amount raised to date is $187 million. Investors include Warburg Pincus, Accel, Bain Capital Ventures, Flybridge Capital Partners, and Greycroft Partners.
We’re currently hiring a Salesforce Administrator dedicated to ensuring we are maximizing the efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of the system based on the businesses needs.
- 4+ years of Salesforce.com Administration Experience
- Salesforce Administrator certification required
- In addition, prefer one or more additional active Salesforce Certifications, such as Advanced Administrator or App Builder
- 2+ years using Lightning Flow to automate complex business processes
- Hands on experience with the Administration and customization of Salesforce Connected Enterprise SaaS solutions such as Salesforce.com, SalesLoft, NetSuite, Zuora, Datafox, ZoomInfo, Slack, and G Suite
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce.com capabilities and add ons
- Salesforce.com auditing and remediation experience
- Knowledge in SOAP API, REST API, and Bulk API
- Experience integrating Salesforce with 3rd party APIs
- Understanding of relational databases, SQL experience is a plus
- Experience building custom user interfaces using Screen Flows
- Data visualization experience using BI tools like tableau
- Excel proficiency to manipulate and analyze data
- Own and optimize BetterCloud’s Salesforce.com instance with the growth path to own enterprise business applications and the connections between them
- Help design, build, manage and overhaul data management processes in Salesforce.com and other SaaS applications
- Be a counterpart between Sales, Marketing, & CX to execute on ways to improve work streams and drive efficiency across the organization measured in saved hours on repetitive tasks and reduced friction for the front line sales teams
- Seek out and identify needed system changes and updates
- Create and maintain new objects as well as new validation and workflow rules
- Handle additional administration tasks as needed