Sr. Director, Rev Ops & Biz Systems
BentoBox empowers restaurants to own their presence, profits, and relationships. The Hospitality platform disrupts third-party services that come between the restaurant and the guest. BentoBox puts the restaurant first and offers tools that drive high-margin revenue directly through the restaurant’s website. BentoBox is trusted and loved by over 6,000 restaurants worldwide including Union Square Hospitality Group, Eleven Madison Park, The Meatball Shop, Rose’s Luxury and more. Learn more at www.getbento.com.
As part of our Revenue Operations (RevOps) practice, this role is focused on ensuring that our business systems are a force-multiplier for our Go-To-Market functions (Marketing, Sales, and Success). Responsibilities include architecting, procuring, evolving, and supporting a suite of leading tools including SFDC, Pardot, Outreach, Zendesk, and Gong. This role is responsible for a small team, will build out and define Business Systems best-practice, reports to the COO and will work cross-functionally with other members of the RevOps and BizOps teams.
The right candidate will be able to operate in a fast-paced environment and build scalable systems. You know how to work with functional leaders and users from across the company to identify pain points, define clear requirements, and build sustainable solutions. You have a vision for a best-in-class RevOps tools stack and a plan for how it all works together. You have experience working with Enablement to ensure smooth roll out and adoption, and believe that business systems are production systems. You are comfortable working cross-functionally and building strong relationships to drive change and influence without authority.
- Develop a comprehensive approach to business systems design that supports Marketing, Sales, and Success
- Ensure we get the most value from our investment in technology by assessing our current tools and working with vendors to fill gaps and right-size spending
- Evolve our business systems so that they support the scale needed in a rapidly growing startup environment, while maintaining development best-practices such as developing in sandbox environments, working with Enablement to update documentation, tracking changes, and testing user acceptance, and monitoring adoption
- Build a team to support key tools across Marketing, Sales, and Success including administration and managing a support ticket queue
- Understand the end-to-end customer journey and ensure smooth handoffs between functions to maximize successful outcomes
- Support the design, testing, and implementation of business processes within the scope of RevOps
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional leaders from Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success to ensure work is completed on-time and that each functional area is set-up for long-term success
- Experience developing comprehensive business systems architecture, including implementation and maintenance of core services and the automations between them
- 8+ years of experience in systems administration and configuration, IT engineering, business systems operations, or similar
- Team leadership experience, particularly building out small, high-impact development and administration teams
- Experience working with core services and SaaS technology platforms including SFDC, Pardot, Outreach, Zendesk, and similar
- Rigorous technical project management experience, with emphasis on ensuring adoption and effectiveness by partnering with Enablement teams
- Hands on experience with native SFDC automations (process builders, workflow rules, flows etc)
- 4+ years experience in startup or growth-stage tech companies
- Track record of developing robust business systems in support of high-velocity Sales & Marketing organizations
- Experience using change intelligence platforms such as Sonar
- SFDC development experience and certifications
- Familiarity with reporting and analytics