At ASAPP, we are on a mission to build transformative machine learning-powered products that push the boundaries of artificial intelligence and customer experience. We focus on solving complex, data-rich problems — the kind where there are huge systemic inefficiencies and where a real solution will have a significant economic impact. Our CX performance platform uses machine learning across both voice and digital engagement channels to augment and automate human work, radically increasing productivity and improving the efficiency and effectiveness of customer experience teams.
The Revenue Operations Manager will be responsible for managing our business technology stack, turning data into insights, enabling sales, and eliminating Salesforce system and process bottlenecks to allow for seamless prospect/customer handoffs and tracking across our Marketing, Demand Generation, Sales, Implementation Management, and Customer Success teams.
What you'll do
- Proactively diagnose the analytical requirements of the sales organization
- Provide insights across a range of segments, geographies, and go-to-market teams, including pipeline, productivity and performance
- Perform strategic product, market, and customer analyses to identify new growth drivers or opportunities for improvement
- Create and maintain real-time and trend-based reports and dashboards
- Work with the data warehouse team to establish a business intelligence function that delivers insights across all customer-facing teams (Marketing, Pre- and Post-Sales)
- Own and optimize ASAPP’s revenue operations stack
- Make the customer - both pre- and post-sales - experience as simple as possible for our employees and our customers
- Connect our interdependent systems by configuring and maintaining data integrations
- Design and implement scalable systems to manage key revenue-related activities, such as lead/contact engagement, proposal generation, white-space mapping, account intelligence, and renewal processes
- Create, steward, and drive execution of initiatives on the Revenue Operations roadmap in support of optimizing business operations for efficiency, productivity and scale
- Understand connections between stakeholder strategy, initiatives, and needs, and prioritize globally to maximize the value that Revenue Operations adds to ASAPP
- Support annual planning cycles including customer segmentation analysis, Sales and Customer Success coverage model, quota-setting, incentive plan design, territory design, and cascading our financial plan
- Drive continuous improvement through standard operating cadences including weekly forecast and metric reviews in addition to monthly and quarterly go-to-market business reviews.
What you'll need
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
- 5+ years of highly analytical experience, ideally in sales or business operations
- Results oriented; exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, organizational and critical thinking skills
- High level proficiency in Salesforce.com, Excel/Google sheets, or other business intelligence tooling
- Salesforce Certification, or equivalent experience
- True passion for solving problems - ability to creatively solve complex problems that provide tangible results within our Sales organization
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and create unconventional solutions
- Transferable skills will be considered