We’re looking for an experienced Sales Strategy and Operations leader to join the Revenue Strategy team at Asana.
In this role, you will lead a team of strategy managers and associates and be a key voice within the AMER revenue organization. You will act as strategic partner to Asana’s Head of Corporate Sales and Sales Development (AMER) to define go-to-market strategy, drive operational excellence, and lead strategic initiatives in support of this high growth business.
What you’ll achieve
- Identify, own, and execute on strategic initiatives to up-level and unlock growth for Asana’s revenue organization, often working cross-functionally across sales / customer success / operations / marketing / product / people and talent
- Define Asana’s go-to-market strategy for SMB and Mid-Market customers over a 2-3 year time horizon, acting as strategic partner to the Head of Corporate and Sales Development (AMER)
- Translate the 2-3 year go-to-market strategy into a set of decisions, investments, and detailed plans during annual planning season
- Drive data-driven decision making and proactively surface insights to the business. Drive core business cadences to monitor the health of the business (e.g., forecasting, QBRs)
- Hire, develop, and retain a world-class team
- 8+ years’ relevant experience in strategy, operations, consulting, or similar roles within a SaaS environment. Experience building and managing teams
- Experience managing complex projects end-to-end; from inception to design to execution and, ultimately, impact
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally and with senior stakeholders
- Exceptional analytical fluency, communication, and problem solving skills
- Ownership mindset. Willingness to roll up your sleeves and find creative solutions to ambiguous challenges