The Calendly Salesforce Integration
Calendly is a modern scheduling tool the eliminates the manual, back-and-forth scheduling associated with 1:1 meetings, group events, and larger scale webinars. The most common use cases for Calendly include use by Sales teams, Customer Success teams, Recruiting, and in Education. Both Sales and Customer Success use cases will be made more powerful with an integration to your CRM or Customer Support platform. If either of those is Salesforce, we get into the specific of how you connect Salesforce and Calendly.
How difficult is the Salesforce Calendly integration?
When it comes to getting setup, this is one of the simpler, Admin-friendly integrations for Salesforce. You can access the quick integration guide from Calendly and use the 'Integration Resources' tab to find simple connectors like Zapier. As you get into more powerful workflow automation (trigger from actions and events in Calendly), you will need to have knowledge of Salesforce configuration (workflow automation rules and flows), so as you evaluate company needs keep that in mind!
What are some benefits of integrating Salesforce and Calendly?
Just a few of the tasks you can create powerful workflow automation for your Sales team includes:
- Directly from within Salesforce, schedule Calendly meetings for your team
- Gather information on the Calendly booking flow and map it to Salesforce as a custom object to provide Reps with more sales intelligence during lead qualification
- Track and measure your Sales team meeting activity and incorporate it into productivity reporting
- View upcoming and past meetings from within Salesforce
- Create events or tasks, collaborate with other teams, once a meeting is scheduled